To the service men and women

-
WE owe everything we are to our service men and women. Including my late fathers WWII generation and all of them that have served since. Thanks for my freedom, I love ya all!

Every chance I get I'll shake the hand of any and all service men and thank them for protecting the freedom of my family and I.

Its always a pleasure for me to run into a service man or lady here in my daily living and let them hear me say thank you I got to go fishing today and enjoy my family :thumbrig:
And to you out there that is making my home safe for my family's and friends
And giving me the right to a safe and happy life here at home :cheers:I thank you. God Bless you all.

:salute::salute: I am very grateful for their service and sacrifices for my freedom.

Thank you, all of you, men and women. You're all heroes. We see the courage in your eyes as you pass through our airports. Thanks to their families also; they carry a heavy burden too.

To all the folks who have lost loved ones... THANK YOU , and to ALL who are and have served, and most of all to the fallen who sustained our freedoms ...

:salute::salute::usa2::brave::salute::salute:
American_Patriot.1.JPG

300px-Fleet_5_nations.jpg

180px-Tomcats_DS_tanking_DN-ST-91-07919.jpg

300px-US_10th_Mountain_Division_soldiers_in_Afghanistan.11.JPG

300px-WarGulf_photobox.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw

300px-Fleet_5_nations.jpg

180px-Tomcats_DS_tanking_DN-ST-91-07919.jpg

300px-US_10th_Mountain_Division_soldiers_in_Afghanistan.11.JPG

300px-WarGulf_photobox.jpg

American_Patriot.1.JPG

A huge thanks too all of the men and women who live to protect the freedom that we are fortunate to enjoy!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! To all the Veterans and their families, Thanks for giving us our freedom and protecting it. God Bless You!!

-
Back