to whom ever is coding this

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
I noticed at the bottom of the page it has "ARCHIVE" and it presents a google threaded view...very interesting..is that part of VB or is that something you did? where does google fit into it either way?

Not a complaint infact the opposite im interested in something similar to my board, just need to know where to look

cool
thanks thats what I was wanting so I could get found on the search engines

PHPBB needs alot more work to be found in the search engines. As long as this site was up, google was only able to index about 300 pages of the site. VB is much much more search engine friendly.

Joeychgo said:
PHPBB needs alot more work to be found in the search engines. As long as this site was up, google was only able to index about 300 pages of the site. VB is much much more search engine friendly.

The software is secondary either way. You have to have a means for the search engine to want to find you first.

If you want free advertising to get that done, try the Free Coop Advertising Network. <-- click

It will bring your site to the search engines and people. It just works. The price is a few simple anchor text links in your footer of your site. They are small and unoffensive. There are no popups or anything offensive.

Hope it helps you like it helps me if you try it.

-
Back