Today is our twentieth wedding anniversary

-

mosleyme

Reaction score
... and after lunch I went and visited a body shop to discuss timeline, process, etcetera for painting the Barracuda. Just following directions. My wife told me I need to work on the car and get it done how I want it.

Happy twentieth moslyme :eek:ccasion: from me memike and the family :DPoet didn't know it :D

Waiting for my wife to say those same word :D

Happy anniversary Michael!!! That's an amazing feat in this day and age. Here's raising a glass of chocolate milk in your honor and wishing you and Mrs. Mosley many many more years together.

Congrats. It's a rare thing to see anymore nowadays.

Umm, shouldn't you be doing something really special for the Mrs., who bears such gifts to her loved one,'and not spending time with us crusty old kooks??

Just pullin your chain... congrats on the big milestone and wishing you many more.'she sounds like a great lady!! Geof

Umm, shouldn't you be doing something really special for the Mrs., who bears such gifts to her loved one,'and not spending time with us crusty old kooks??

My parents visited Wednesday evening and watched the kids while we went to dinner by ourselves. We had a really good evening and got to talk about all our adventures over the past twenty years. After the kids go to bed this evening we will probably play cards or scrabble and talk some more.

When we got married in 1993 all I had to my name was two '68 Barracudas and a toolbox full of tools. We were college students and had just moved to Austin. I had worked the past six years as a mechanic in El Paso and had grown up there. She had grown up in communist Poland and was a teenager when Wałęsa became president. Between the two of us we probably can "get by" in about six languages and have seen plenty of things that fortunately our kids will never experience. The summer after we got married we sold my '68 convertible and used the money to get the Notchback on the road so we could have a car to drive at school.

Relatively speaking we now live a posh lifestyle in a nice house and have some money saved up. She wants me to fix the Notchback up so I can have a nice car to drive on the weekends and take to shows and such. She knows what the car means to me and loves the car and the hobby for that reason.

Enjoy your 20th Michael! :cheers: Took me the second try to get there, but it's a great feeling to be with the one you truly love....your soul mate. :thumleft:

-
Back