Today was sausage day

-
Moosehead? They still make that stuff? In the 80's you had to be a rich kid to choose that over Milwaukees Best....or Stroh's. ;)

Looks like good eats ! mmmmmmmmmmmmm...sausage

We used to call it Moose piss...but I like Alpine..and oddly enough, 10 penny..

It will need to be dragged out into at least 2016 for elections.

Not a snowbird, YET. It may be in the works though. I just hope this Obama/Ebola crap ends real fast.

Jack

Jack,

We are close to be doing the same thing..in a RV... there is a massive amount to see ..

Are you planting yourself or will you be on the move..

Both Obama/Ebola will be over soon..

Alpine is the nectar of the gods when it comes to beer. hehehe It's a beer that is brewed locally here by Moosehead. Not sure if you get Moosehead Pale Ale in your neck of the woods or not Grumpus. Same company but Alpine is better.

Jack
It`s not nectar of the great gods just the so-so gods......hahaha

hey jack tara and I tried the Italian sausage last night tara got to hers first and took a bite and this strange look come on her face and then she said this is the best sausage I ever ate and I agree now we can hardly wait to try the other kinds . the best I ever ate bar none all I want is more . Thanks

hey jack tara and I tried the Italian sausage last night tara got to hers first and took a bite and this strange look come on her face and then she said this is the best sausage I ever ate and I agree now we can hardly wait to try the other kinds . the best I ever ate bar none all I want is more . Thanks

Now I am jealous and hungry !! :)

Don't worry Frankie, it is on my to do list for early April. LOL

To Do List
pack moose steak
pack sausage
pack Alpine
pack cloths
bring cash
don't forget wife

LOL

Jack

Jack,

If you are making more ship me 5 lbs, Hell I will even pay the shipping.

Bill S.

It's not a problem of making more Bill. It's a problem of getting them across the border. They always give me a hard time when I bring fruit or meat to the U.S. side. I can hide a little but any real amount and they confiscate it.

Jack

We crossed one year when my wife was really pregnant..she had an open bottle of water and an apple on the dash...border crossing confiscated both..

Jack, I am on a diet (behavior modification) and losing 4 pound per week like clockwork but this thread is making my mouth water...

Year ago, I used to be a Lion. We had Corn on the cob and moose burger nights..damn, they were good..not sure why this post reminded me of those nights but they were fun nights..

we will be trying the Louisiana this weekend marcus told me they are packed with flavor ......... can't wait .

-
Back