Today was....

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Well, this morning started off like ****. I want to be honest, so I used the s-word.

But this afternoon, after work, I dusted off the old Demon (no, I didn't actually dust it off though :toothy10:) and took it to a meeting of a local motorsports club that I am a part of. As I rolled up I got a bunch of intrigued and offended looks, but when I got out and opened the hood I immediately had a flock of guys really impressed and intrigued. Most there own BMWs or Toyotas and Subarus. Lots of questions, no dumb questions, and a lot of people just really happy to see one on the streets. It was a really fun afternoon, and made this morning seem like nothing. Here are a few pictures of the Demon as a reference:

DSCN4360.jpg

DSCN4449-1.jpg

Well, even bad days can be cured with a drive in a Mopar. BTW: Is that an actual size photo of the air cleaner? Holy smoke! Just a little smaller would be helpful.

There's nothing like a ride in the "toy" to blow away a bad day. Easy said for me. My toy is a convertible.:burnout:

Well, even bad days can be cured with a drive in a Mopar. BTW: Is that an actual size photo of the air cleaner? Holy smoke! Just a little smaller would be helpful.

Sorry Ben :-D

I had my Photobucket set for 1MB file size limit.

-
Back