Todays ride with Mopar pictures!

-
Reaction score
We rode a lot today on the bike. The weather was sunny and about 85. PERFECT!!

I left all the pics her ebut I thought you would be interested in seeing the cars on a car lot in Villa Rica, Georgia. Check out the Mopars. And that red Duster was nice!

We left our house went to Sweet Water Creek State Park in Lithia Springs, Georgia. There we HIKED a long darn trail. (About 5 miles worth)

After that we went took 278 through Douglasville, Villa Rica, and Temple. We then went down 27 though Carrollton into Franklin, Newnan, Grantville, Hogansville, Luthersville and then back over to Senoia. (If you dont know our area, that is a long dang ride)

Anyhow, here are the pictures from Sweet Water Park.

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

DSCF1025.jpg

This mill is about 2 miles into the hiking trail. It was built in 1849 and closed by Union troops in 1864. (They had a fire sale of sorts)
The employess were taken into custody and moved to the north until they signed a pledge of allegiance to the North. The sign said most never returned.

When it was built this was 5 stories tall. To the right of the opening in the second picture you can see cannonball holes in the side of the building.
(I guess that was the Yankees way of knocking)

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

This is in front of a muffler shop in Douglassville, Georgia

DSCF1026.jpg

This is in front of a bike repair shop in Villa Rica, Georgia

DSCF1031.jpg

This is a car lot in Villa Rica, Georgia

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

This is a friends tire shop he just opened in Newnan, Georgia. He wasnt open today. Either that or business really sucked LOL
DSCF1032.jpg

These are some old houses in Senoia, Georgia. Beautiful town, crooked govt. there. And I mean that the guys name is Crook. Crooks grocery, Crooks Conveience store, Crooks Tire.
You get the picture.

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1034.jpg

And, last but not least, here is an actual headstone in Fayetteville, Ga. This guy had a sense of humor!

DSCF1035.jpg

Now the ride is over and I am BEAT! I am going to get some rest. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do the ones yall post.

-
Back