Status
Not open for further replies.

seth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys,

So my wife and I have been slowly going through grandpa's old Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth shop... complete with tools and NOS parts from way back! Well, we are gradually getting pics of everything and posting it up on ebay. Take a look through our ebay store and see if you are interested in anything. There is still a lot that we haven't posted yet, but if you want me to look for something specific, let me know. There are a lot of essential service tools that are only identifiable by their Miller C-*** number. Anyhow, we are considering selling off the bulk of the parts as a lot to get it gone. If anybody would be interested in that deal, let me know. Thanks!

-Seth
Our ebay store : LongLakeVintage

I see he used Standard Ignition parts. He was a smart old dude. Those are older boxes, too....when they were still MADE IN USA.

Do you happen to have a [FONT=&quot]Mopar[/FONT] part [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]# [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]2631039, reverse light switch?
[/FONT]

Do you happen to have a [FONT=&quot]Mopar[/FONT] part # [FONT=&quot]2631039, reverse light switch?
[/FONT]

We have a few more boxes of stuff that we are going through in the next few days. I'll let you know if I come across one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back