Too cold to work

-

74duster

Reaction score
Too cold to work today (construction). And too cold to work in the garage (my space heater will take the edge off if its not too bad, but single digit temps are too much for it).
Sooooooo, the new bathroom floor got put in. :cheers:
I hate working on bathrooms because they are always a PITA. :angry7:Especially the small ones, and this one is pretty small. But it actually went pretty well once I got started. And it looks a lot better than what was in there before. I should have taken some before pics, but I didn't think about it until afterwards.
Come on spring, I want garage time!

PDR_0044.jpg

PDR_0045.jpg

dang youre good . howd you make it look like theres no cuts around the lav supplys and drain

Thanks for the comment. :-D
The pipe cuts all have a slit going from the outside edge to the hole. Make that slit with a utility blade, then if you are careful (and lucky) you can open it up just enough to get it around the pipe.

Very nice work indeed. I have the same exact project on my to do list.

I would much rather be working on my louver project, or just about anything outside. But I have to admit, it sure does feel good to have it done!

I bet the wife is happy :cheers: I must say you sure dun a great job 8)
looks great and easy to clean :-D You have dun this before I bet :-D

You're right, Memike, the wife is very happy with it. Thank you for the comments, and yes I've done this before. It's been a long time though, so I was glad it came out as nice as it did.
I'm getting cabin fever so bad I can't stand it. It's supposed to get up to 20* today, maybe I'll take the Duster out for a cruise.:cheers:

-
Back