Too Funny!!

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Jackson PD was dispatched a location in the city for a postal workers mail truck being hijacked.

They arrive to find that as the mail carrier was exiting the mail truck, a pitbull jumped in and would not let the mail carrier back in the truck and the pitbull wasn't leaving!

JSO animal control had to come down and capture the dog.

It should be noted that the postal worker, cops and the pit were all uninjured. No word on the mail truck.

Just happened within the last hour. :lol:

Lmao, I could see that. My dog hates the mail truck and the brown truck, everyone else gets a pass.

Ha. My Golden Retriever would just about climb in the mail man's lap when he pulled up to the mail box. The guy loved her. His substitute carriers, on the other hand, would stop a house and a half away to make sure she wasn't out front, or that I was out front with her, before they would approach my end of the street. She also loved the UPS and FedEx trucks.

I have been a real walking mailman for 22 years. Never been bitten. I always have treats for the puppies. If a dog hates my guts, by the end of the week he loves me. I buy a big bag from pet smart. Cheap enough and good insurance. And yes I do have a couple of dogs that like to jump in the truck. They sniff around get their treat and go back home. I been in the same neighborhood for the last 15 years, so I get to meet the dogs when they are puppies. I never have used my spray either. Probably wouldn't work, it's 22 years old too.

-
Back