Took a few pics today...

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
I took a few pics of the underneath of my Dart today, before I put it back together. I can't believe the paint has held up so well, I painted it ten years ago in my driveway!! Its still pretty clean...
IMG_2702.jpg
IMG_2701.jpg
IMG_2700.jpg

ah yes, i saw that also, one side of thw left stand isnt even touching. be careful under there, if im working under my car, i will usually set the jack up under the car just below a rocker or frame rail. just a little extra insurance. you can never be too safe. looks good though!

Your jack stands are scaring me! Look, at the air between the car and the stand!!!:roll:

Wait for it..................................................... "Well, there's your problem. Its them there GM jack stands. Not made for them Mopar frames." :evil4:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The underside looks great, a lot better than mine.

Hahaha thanks everyone!! I saw that tonight, I think the the gravel under the wood may have washed out a little with all the rain recently, I am going to jack it up and reposition it, I don't like how that looks either. I got the GM jackstands for free, I know they aren't strong enough for the mopar stuff, but my other ones were buried under car parts I need to get rid of!!

74 duster-- I think it was a ppg acrylic enamel, I can't remember. I did use some POR-15 underneath it tho. Worked pretty good!

Snake- yours looks awesome too!! I thought of painting my car a different color, but then I'd have to re-do the underbody, and it just doesn't sound like fun.

Wait for it..................................................... "Well, there's your problem. Its them there GM jack stands. Not made for them Mopar frames." :evil4:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The underside looks great, a lot better than mine.
lol funny

-
Back