took alittle cruise to the grocery store

-

mopwr2004a

low slung chassis
Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/B4FvXckZop0[/ame]

not sure how to post up the video so you can watch it right here on this page.

how did you get the video to post ?? and cool seeing your car go down the road good for you

Cool video. I really like seeing those tall green things, with leaves and bark.. I miss them.

I was impressed with that cool green carpet they disperse randomly around town. :D
We have trees.

That's gotta be a kick getting to drive your car to the store.
I know I enjoy going to the store. :)

So I guess it was national drive like a sissy day.

So I guess it was national drive like a sissy day.

this was only the second time to drive the car on the street, and if you knew what I have gone threw to get it to this point you would have drove it easy too. there will be more aggressive footage in the future.

I still have alot of work ahead of me on this car. tonight I will be driving it to work which is about 20 miles round trip.

this was only the second time to drive the car on the street, and if you knew what I have gone threw to get it to this point you would have drove it easy too. there will be more aggressive footage in the future.

I still have alot of work ahead of me on this car. tonight I will be driving it to work which is about 20 miles round trip.

I understand completely. I was just jabbin at ya man. It sounds great. I wish I had something that ran at all, but I don't think it's going to happen in my lifetime now. Just too many setbacks last year and this year.

I just sincerely hope that those who say nasty things about "couch potatoes" never have to incur some of the health problems that make it happen. That was a mean and nasty thing to say and one that he's repeated recently. I won't see it anymore though.

Post more videos when you make some more. Open it up when you get more confidence. It sounds good. I am sure it will be fine.

I'm really sorry about hijacking your post for this OP, but if RRR is going to ignore my PM's trying to talk this out and post back here about it instead I have to reply here.

Rusty got me once something exactly like this before (where he said I really hurt his feelings) and I immediately opologized to him in public and told him I was just messin with him and didn't mean or wish to hurt anyone.
Afterwards he told me he was just messing with me, and that it was all in good fun. (or whatever) and everything was fine as far as I knew for a long time.
I took it as he is just a smartass kidder like I am and that he could take as good as he got, but I guess not.
I took it as his sometimes seemingly hurtfull comments were just his way and I was ok with it although I felt bad for some members who might not realize he was the way he is.
Now apparently I hit a nerve and things aren't funny any more, but I'm not opologising this time, because for all I know he's going to come back and say "I got you again"
Actually kind of wish he would in a way.
Bottom line is that if you're going to dish it you should be able to take it when it comes back to you, but I guess it's a one way street all the sudden because of a sensitive subject.
If I would have known that this was something he was basically forced into because of health issue's I would have been more sensitive about it. (but I didn't know because neither he or anyone else told me)
Now I'm the Ahole, "Putz", the insensitive dick all the sudden?
I don't think so.

If ya can't take it don't dish it out.

Get over it (that's what you tell the rest of us all the time) or don't, but I'd rather you did Rob.

Cool video even if there isn't any burning rubber. What's the noise that sounds like a train horn? It's like a wooooooo sound

My apologies as well. I should have just let it go.

Cool video even if there isn't any burning rubber. What's the noise that sounds like a train horn? It's like a wooooooo sound

I put a shogun remote water pump on the car and it is noisy as all get out. i'm going to replace it in the future. it works for now so I will live with the noise until I can get a replacement.

how did you get the video to post ?? and cool seeing your car go down the road good for you

when you look at the video on youtube there is a share icon, click on it and it will open a bunch of icons like instagram,FB, and such. and below that is a box with a code in it right click that code and copy it then you can paste that code to and msg and it will post the video

-
Back