took my kids to see planes last night

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Took my kids to see planes last night, what an exellent movie. Disney Pixar outdid themselves with this one. My kids enjoyed it as an animated cartoon, and i loved the detail on the aircraft, and the animation made it all look pretty realistic. The original cars was great, and if you loved cars , then planes is a must see as well.

My kids loved it also, especially my 9 yr. old son who is autistic.

Planes was a great movie ...i saw it in 3D last week.

this has been a great summer for good animated movies...

Despicable Me 2 was awesome ...again i saw that one in 3D and you just don't get the minion experience complete if not seen in 3D :D
but Despicable Me 2 was great ...might be better than the first one.

Turbo was also out....i saw that one in the standard version (non 3D) ....turbo was not as good as the others but still had a reasonably unpredictable plot so i would still recommend it.

i am a person with a short attention span ....so if these movies kept my attention that should say something LOL. Of course i only watch animated movies but either way .....great summer ...great times.

Planes was a great movie ...i saw it in 3D last week.

this has been a great summer for good animated movies...

Despicable Me 2 was awesome ...again i saw that one in 3D and you just don't get the minion experience complete if not seen in 3D :D
but Despicable Me 2 was great ...might be better than the first one.

Turbo was also out....i saw that one in the standard version (non 3D) ....turbo was not as good as the others but still had a reasonably unpredictable plot so i would still recommend it.

i am a person with a short attention span ....so if these movies kept my attention that should say something LOL. Of course i only watch animated movies but either way .....great summer ...great times.

I cant watch the 3D movies, i get a headache from them tho they are cool. Rani if you love bolts and hardware, you would really love aircraft bolts and hardware. Much tighter tolerences, higher grades of materials etc.

I cant watch the 3D movies, i get a headache from them tho they are cool. Rani if you love bolts and hardware, you would really love aircraft bolts and hardware. Much tighter tolerences, higher grades of materials etc.

everytime I fly internationally ....on the big planes ....I come home convinced that I need a jet engine and wings for my dart :D

Took my 7 year old granddaughter, my 5 year old grandson and my less than 3 year old granddaughter to see it last Saturday. They really enjoyed it.

-
Back