Took the 67 Mustang out for a cruise today

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I helped my friend Mark, do a rotisserie restoration on a 67 Mustang several years ago. I did the paint job. I was out of his house, helping him with something today said let’s take the Mustang for a cruise. It is a great little car. It has a 289 V8, three speed on the floor, power steering and factory air.

IMG_6644.jpeg

Legend Lime?

I helped my friend Mark, do a rotisserie restoration on a 67 Mustang several years ago. I did the paint job. I was out of his house, helping him with something today said let’s take the Mustang for a cruise. It is a great little car. It has a 289 V8, three speed on the floor, power steering and factory air.

View attachment 1716215956
Great looking Mustang! I used to have a neighbor that had a 67 Mustang convertible in the Legend Lime color with a white top. So many times I wanted to make him an offer, just to see if he would sell.

That paint job looks really nice! Did you have a part in that? I had '68 convertible that I regrettably, never finished before I sold it. Love that color too! I missed that you did paint it. Nice job, I figured you did!

That paint job looks really nice! Did you have a part in that? I had '68 convertible that I regrettably, never finished before I sold it. Love that color too! I missed that you did paint it. Nice job, I figured you did!
What is funny is that when we started on it, Mark wasn't great at body work, but he got pretty good by the end. He's always been a good mechanic but hadn't done much body work. But the painting is all mine. Another funny thing is that I tried to talk him out of painting it the Lime Gold color, but now I really like it.

What is funny is that when we started on it, Mark wasn't great at body work, but he got pretty good by the end. He's always been a good mechanic but hadn't done much body work. But the painting is all mine. Another funny thing is that I tried to talk him out of painting it the Lime Gold color, but now I really like it.
You guys did a really nice job. I'm sure that must be a clear coat on there. That really brings out that color. Again, I'm assuming here, that's a factory color and if so it never looked that good from the factory.

I had a friend had a 67, Dark Green. I always liked the dual air vents behind the doors, were only on the 67.

Did it hit any spectators? Or is that a Newer model thingie?? :lol:
Yes! NIce car!

-
Back