tooth is killing me help

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well my wisdom tooth is killing me for the last week or so the pain goes away and comes back...i plan to have it pulled but i need something right now ..any ideas to stop some of the pain??? i have tried oral jell no help there..i have some good stuff (percs and oxi) but all it does it put me to sleep...what have you guys done at home to help the pain????maybe if i :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: my head hard enough it will fall out:angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5:

when I had to wait out a weekend with my last bad one, I found out that biting down on a teabag helped. At least for the first day, anyways...
I think it's the same sort of idea as clove oil and other natural 'cures'.

well my wisdom tooth is killing me for the last week or so the pain goes away and comes back...i plan to have it pulled but i need something right now ..any ideas to stop some of the pain??? i have tried oral jell no help there..i have some good stuff (percs and oxi) but all it does it put me to sleep...what have you guys done at home to help the pain????maybe if i :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: my head hard enough it will fall out:angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5:

Go get you a couple of jars of moonshine and take you a big drink then take you another. Tell the wife to get out of town for a few days so you want get yourself in trouble with her. At least you wont be in pain and still be able to do stuff around the house. No driving of course. What do you think they did in the old days down here in the South? Yep you got it!

I know a fellow who is in his 80s and drinks a little moon everyday. Something tells me he is still kicking because of his routine.

thanks i google some yest. and didnt even get this..i will see if i can find this clove oil..hell ill try about anything right now..mike

Go get you a couple of jars of moonshine and take you a big drink then take you another. Tell the wife to get out of town for a few days so you want get yourself in trouble with her. At least you wont be in pain and still be able to do stuff around the house. No driving of course. What do you think they did in the old days down here in the South? Yep you got it!

I know a fellow who is in his 80s and drinks a little moon everyday. Something tells me he is still kicking because of his routine.

got a bottle of paul mason right here now lol

when I had to wait out a weekend with my last bad one, I found out that biting down on a teabag helped. At least for the first day, anyways...
I think it's the same sort of idea as clove oil and other natural 'cures'.

i did read this yest. and thought that they was crazy bout if the clov oil dont work thats on the list...

Ok go get a bottle of 151 . Then take a 1/2 mouth full .. Put it to the side that hurts and hold it there for 15 mins then spit of swllow dont matter this will not work long term it will last 30 mins at a time and will burn like fire tel it gos num

got a bottle of paul mason right here now lol

You still in pain?

I was over at a buds house yrs ago on a weekend. Well we had been partying Friday night, Saturday night and winding it down Sunday morning. Two guys that was still there was good friends with one another. One had a tooth ache that was absolutely killing him. Now keep in mind that we were all still tore up from the night before. It was about 9am in the morning I'm standing there with a beer in hand and his buddy goes gets the vice grips, sits him down on the porch steps and lets head rest back between the guys legs. He clamps down on the tooth and does nothing but breaks it into smaller pieces. I had to leave after that. That poor guy was begging for some relief when I left....LOL

Get a dental pick + a water pick .
Assuming you have a partially erupted wisdom tooth
take the dental pick and try to pull the gums away from the problem tooth/teeth.
Then take the water pick (on the lowest setting)
with 50/50 mixture of peroxide + tap water and inject water all around wisdom tooth trying especially to get under the gums.
Most likely there are food particles trapped under gum-line around wisdom tooth.
If anything gets flushed out = INSTANT PAIN RELIEF !!!!

You still in pain?

I was over at a buds house yrs ago on a weekend. Well we had been parting Friday night, Saturday night and winding it down Sunday morning. Two guys that was still there was good friends with on another. One had a tooth ache that was absolutely killing him. Now keep in mind that we were all still tore up from the night before. It was about 9am in the morning I'm standing there with a beer in hand and his buddy goes gets the vice grips, sits him down on the porch steps and lets head rest back between the guys legs. He clamps down on the tooth and does nothing but breaks it into smaller pieces. I had to leave after that. That poor guy was begging for some relief when I left....LOL

OUCH!!! That would be absolutely freaking crazy.

You still in pain?

I was over at a buds house yrs ago on a weekend. Well we had been parting Friday night, Saturday night and winding it down Sunday morning. Two guys that was still there was good friends with on another. One had a tooth ache that was absolutely killing him. Now keep in mind that we were all still tore up from the night before. It was about 9am in the morning I'm standing there with a beer in hand and his buddy goes gets the vice grips, sits him down on the porch steps and lets head rest back between the guys legs. He clamps down on the tooth and does nothing but breaks it into smaller pieces. I had to leave after that. That poor guy was begging for some relief when I left....LOL
not thats just crazy right there.lol

heres the only thing that is gonna work.......go to the dentist asap.......once you get there we all get nervous but minute or two after you sit in that chair all the pain will be gone. There is no other solution other than get fucked up on something and sleep when possible and go to the dentist asap.....I know tooth pain sucks....heres the only other thing that works......look at pics of cars and send your mind to another place....gl bro we all feel your pain.

Heres a couple things i heard of and tried and ile be damned they worked.get some vanilla extraxt put on a cotton ball and stick it between gum and jaw it takes a couple minutes but when it kicks in your good to go for about a hr or so.and another one is get a clove ov garlic and bite down on it.it will burn at first but it takes the pain away it kinda numbs it. i know the garlic one sounds crazy but when your in pain youll try about anything people tell ya to try.give these a try trust me they work.

I have used a cotton Q tip dipped in Tea Tree oil. use only a very small amount applied to the nerve area, It should numb the nerve. Tastes awful but will kill off the nerve.

Damn i feel better now i have been fighting a broken tooth for days [no money] one day of misery next day nothing and over again, i been hammering the excedren extra strenth all day today no pain so far [knock on wood] the asperin on the area never worked for me, oragel tastes like crap and you touch everywhere else before you get to the back teeth best of luck i go to the dentist tuesday.

Drop a heavy anvil on your foot.

Then the pain in your tooth will go away....

Damn i feel better now i have been fighting a broken tooth for days [no money] one day of misery next day nothing and over again, i been hammering the excedren extra strenth all day today no pain so far [knock on wood] the asperin on the area never worked for me, oragel tastes like crap and you touch everywhere else before you get to the back teeth best of luck i go to the dentist tuesday.

Be careful with the excedren the acetaminophen can damage your liver.

"Taking too much acetaminophen can cause liver damage, sometimes serious enough to require liver transplantation or cause death. You might accidentally take too much acetaminophen if you do not follow the directions on the prescription or package label carefully, or if you take more than one product that contains acetaminophen.

To be sure that you take acetaminophen safely, you should:

not take more than one product that contains acetaminophen at a time. Read the labels of all the prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking to see if they contain acetaminophen. Be aware that abbreviations such as APAP, AC, Acetaminophn, Acetaminoph, Acetaminop, Acetamin, or Acetam. may be written on the label in place of the word acetaminophen. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you don't know if a medication that you are taking contains acetaminophen.

take acetaminophen exactly as directed on the prescription or package label. Do not take more acetaminophen or take it more often than directed, even if you still have fever or pain. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not know how much medication to take or how often to take your medication. Call your doctor if you still have pain or fever after taking your medication as directed.

be aware that you should not take more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen per day. If you need to take more than one product that contains acetaminophen, it may be difficult for you to calculate the total amount of acetaminophen you are taking. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to help you.

tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease.

tell your doctor if you drink 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Talk to your doctor about the safe use of alcohol while you are taking acetaminophen.

stop taking your medication and call your doctor right away if you think you have taken too much acetaminophen, even if you feel well.

Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you have questions about the safe use of acetaminophen or acetaminophen-containing products."

break a cig in half or get some chewing tabacco and put it there for 30 minutes

always worked for me

-
Back