-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Sorry i don't have a photo. For 67 and up. The horizontal part where the fender tag goes and including the vertical where the outer fender attaches.

I will check the pieces on the car I'm cutting up for scrap. I believe both sides are in good shape & I will post pics. of them if you want, but it probably won't be cost effective to buy them & have them shipped over to you from the U.S. Shipping will most likely be 10x the cost of the parts.
Can you also tell me how far down on the inner fender would be acceptable?

Well, that would be much cheaper, I thought you were in New Zealand. If you tell me your Zip code & let me know how far down you need these pieces, I can get you a price to send them to you. I'll sell them, both sides, for $120 a pair. One has got a dent in it as you can see, (I don't know how it was done because it had no other front end damage) but can be fixed easily.
I can remove the ECU, clean up the goo that ran out of the back of it, & straighten out the dent a bit while it's still attached, if you have any interest.

DSC01275.JPG

DSC01276.JPG

DSC01277.JPG

DSC01278.JPG

i also have a complete set super solid , would also cut to desired size if needed , 100.00 per side plus shipping , can send pics if interested , thanks ed

I am cutting this car up Monday afternoon so let me know by then if you're interested please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back