Torker 340/Throttle cable bracket

-

CaptRon

Reaction score
So I decided to add a Holley 600CFM Street Warrior and Torker 340 intake to the 66 Dart GT.
Well there isn't a place to connect the factory throttle cable bracket on this intake.
Anyone had this issue and what was your solution. Holley does sell this bracket . I assume it connects at the rear carb mounting stud?
Thanks for your help!
?temp_hash=56f0dd5f0d748921c88282f972e3fa2f.jpg

torker intake.jpg

The bracket comes off the back 2 intake bolts.

It is a mildly modified factory bracket, it was cut and a section added so the cable is straight to the carburetor linkage.

It is a mildly modified factory bracket, it was cut and a section added so the cable is straight to the carburetor linkage.
As much as I hate spending money that I don't need to I may go with this. Saw it in the how to section. I would think this would work?
mancini-racing-throttle-cable-mounting-bracket-241.gif

Which bracket do you have now?
This one. I can only assume it's the factory bracket cause it bolts right up to the boat anchor of an intake that I just pulled. The torker doesn't have a bolt hole in the same location.

stock throttle bracket.jpg

Get the one that bolts to the last 2 intake bolts. Even with that, you may have to modify it to raise where the cable clamps due to the carb being higher.

This one. I can only assume it's the factory bracket cause it bolts right up to the boat anchor of an intake that I just pulled. The torker doesn't have a bolt hole in the same location.

View attachment 1714993956

Damn, I've never seen a TC bracket like that. That thing will only fit what you had stock because I've never seen any intake that had the bolts for that thing.

The engineering department strikes again.

Damn, I've never seen a TC bracket like that. That thing will only fit what you had stock because I've never seen any intake that had the bolts for that thing.

The engineering department strikes again.
Yep, I don't have a pic of the stock 4bbl manifold but that bracket has a little block that it bolts to just behind the intake ports. Oh and that manifold feels like it weighs 40lbs!!

-
Back