tornado adjustments

-

mikess68

Reaction score
had a slight wind blew up last week. front garage door on top of dart, rear garage door next door, all those small boxes of parts orderd and cataloged are now in another city I guess. head liner trash, grill in 40 pices, etc. over $2k in parts that I can spot gone, and won't know whole picture until assembly i'm sure. just glad it wasn't painted yet. Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

• DSCN4500.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN4508.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN4525.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN4542.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN4537.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN4502.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN4498.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN4529.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 118
had a slight wind blew up last week. front garage door on top of dart, rear garage door next door, all those small boxes of parts orderd and cataloged are now in another city I guess. head liner trash, grill in 40 pices, etc. over $2k in parts that I can spot gone, and won't know whole picture until assembly i'm sure. just glad it wasn't painted yet. Just thought I'd share.

Man, that bites. Maybe a trip through the woods might result in finding some of your missing goodies. Was there other damage to your home? That saw horse picture is something else.

thats a 82 cb750 nighthawk with only 4k miles, (im old school on everthing) bend handle bars, fot pegs, sig light, battery acid poured out onto chrome, first time its been over

Real bummer, sorry that had to happen, looks like the car is ok and nobody was hurt

everyone is ok. 4 houses in my area and all had some damage. missing vinyl trim, cracked window and minor things. the hood was the only thing that I had ready to paint and was working on the top. the door put dents in finder and all over the hood. the hood scoops were not screwed down and it drug it all over the hood making issues. but did not loose a single stud on it. already searched the woods etc. found vice grips, 1/2 dozen screwdrivers, pictures, trashcan can 1/2 mile down the road from the house (knew it by the purple overspray. I didn't know vice grips could fly. making list for insurance of what I know. lots of spray cans of stuff gone, additives for paint and things like that on the shelf. seat covers, most chrome still there, door panels (wished it wasted them so i could get new ones, of course it left them!) etc.

well that lil tornado that went thru must have been attracted to your car. that is a good sign :D

i hope you get compensated for all that is lost & i hope you can get the bike back to 100%

-
Back