Torque Flight 727 to A833 Swap

-

thepaintguy

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've been building a 1967 Dart GT for a hundred years or so. I bought a 1968 A833 A Body Four Speed over at Mecum a week or so ago. Came with a SFI Bell Housing/Scatter Shield.
Got a billet flywheel, clutch disc, and pressure plate from Summit. Got a four speed super shifter from Hurst. I'm using a McLEOD HYDRAULIC CLUTCH CONVERSION. All this will be going in my Dart with a 1967 383HP engine. Pedal set came from E Bay.
My question is: do I still have to use the "four speed hump" sheet metal component?
Had I not walked around the auction area and saw all those four speed cars I probably would have saved myself a couple grand... or so. Too late now, everything is here.
I appreciate yawl's input.
Thank You, tpg
The picture is from Mecum- Hemi Dart, high bid was $48,000. I was drooling over the car and did not catch whether or not it met the reserve.

20170116_111910.jpg

yea, you'll need the floor hump to clear the shifter/linkages.... Im doing same thing as you just me hanical linkage and a 72 dart.

yessir, I still need pedals and a hump myself, I'll prolly just get one through brewers

-
Back