Torqueflite Question

-
haha again I meant oil pan not drip pan it was an error in verbiage. At this point it’s clear to me you’re looking for a rise out of me or whoever responds with any type of advice. So I’ll let you get back to your trolling so you can feel superior. Just know it’s not going to happen here because I simply don’t care, especially when arrogance is shown when someone is looking for advice and others are willing to give it happily to help them along the way. Have a good day bud!

There's a great function on this site called "Ignore". It's pretty good at blocking you from seeing posts by arrogant know it all pricks. Just click on their screen name and hit ignore.

welcome to fabo. there are a lot of helpful people on here that will help you out when you ask a question and then there are others.

It was the oil filter adapter

I forgot about the oil filter adapter. When I bought my first Barracuda it was leaking bad. I couldn't locate the source so I got smart (well, really dumb safety wise). I put it up on four jackstands and started the engine, crawled underneath and bam, saw the oil running down from the oil filter adapter. New gaskets and it was good until I swapped in a 5.9.

-
Back