-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterduane

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good front crossmember for a 76 duster? I'm restoring a 76 space duster with a slant 6, removing and installing a 360. Looking for a 727 trans as well. Located in newfoundland, canada. Im also looking for 4 barrel Dome and carb. Possibly a thermoquad?
Thanks
Duane

What do you mean by cross member? Do you mean the welded in t bar support or the trans mount?

Is this the style crossmember you need? It's from a 73 dart Sport 340 car with 727 trans. If you're interested in it, I'd take $40.00 and you pay the shipping. I'll have it cleaned up for you if you're interested, I just got it out. Let me know, Geof

Attachments

• 100_2762.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 185
Being that you're talking about going from a slant to a 360, are you referring to the K frame? If that's the case and your slant six K is reusable, trimming the driver side motor mount tower down about 3/4" and using the Schumacher conversion mounts (Schumacher Creative Services) might be easier for you than swapping out the K for a V8 one.

HI, Its not the k frame i already have the proper k frame from a v 8 car. 73 actually. I need the crossmember under the car thats welded in for the torsion bars to go in.

Ah,thats the trans cross member & I have 1. $100 + shipping,but I think the shipping may be a bit expensive over the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back