Torsion bar rubber boots?

-

NukeSec1

DUSTinguished
Reaction score
I can't find these on rockauto. Anyone know where I can get them? The rubber boots or bellows that are on the torsion bars? They are on the crossmember end of the torsion bar.

Mopardude, what make the poly ones so much better (besides the price!)
C

Thanx Mopardude! Uh, yes...the poly ones for $10 please! What makes the rubber ones so expensive?

Before I order the poly ones from Summit. What if my "spring clips" for the torsion bars (if that's what you want to call them "spring clips") are bad. Or for sh*ts and giggles I just want to replace them. Where can I get those?

You can still buy the old school setup at the Chrysler dealership, its available through Mopar Performance.

I bought mine on ebay with boots and clips as one package. I think it was about $25 give or take.
Small Block

Mopardude, what make the poly ones so much better (besides the price!)
C

I like the poly units because they appear to be more durable...to me at least...the standard rubber boots when I had them in hand, felt like they wouldn't last long, and tear easier...

Also, you might wanna boil your new poly boots in hot water to loosen them up a little, and lube the torsion bar, they will slide on much easier!

Cheers

-
Back