-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
set of small block torsion bars wanted, 318 or 340, used is fine. I do not have alot of money and im trying to get everything else i need for my duster before march 8 and 9th :-D which is when were droppin in the motor. So thats means i cant afford new ones. Someones gotta have a set in the garage, let me know how big they are and what the price is thanks

What size do you want. stock 340 bars are .870, standard 318 without A/C were .850. My slant, A/C car came with the .850's. I didnt notice a whole lot of difference going from the 85's to 87's. I've got the old ones sitting in the garage if you want em.

Mike

What size do you want. stock 340 bars are .870, standard 318 without A/C were .850. My slant, A/C car came with the .850's. I didnt notice a whole lot of difference going from the 85's to 87's. I've got the old ones sitting in the garage if you want em.

Mike

i was thinking of wanting the .870's but you say theres not much difference? how come your slant six came with .850's? how much do you want for them?

I read once that the /6 cars with air came with the .850's. I guess just because of the added weight of that massive V-2 compressor! Make me an offer and dont worry about offending me! They're just sitting in my garage taking up valuable space. Some may say different but the KYB shocks made more difference in the front than the bigger bars.

acually i got a set of kyb shocks that are going to be installed with the different torsion bars. lol, im not very good at the make me an offer game, and i guess i really dont know what small block torsion bars normally go for. The guy at a local salvage yard told me i could have them off of a 72 valiant 318 car for 15 bucks if i went to go get them off the car before it got crushed but i was too late. So here i am looking for a different set of torsion bars:angry7: i shoulda bought the whole car but didtn have any money at the time

just let me know how much and mabe an estimate on shipping thanks

I would take 10 bucks for them. As for the shipping thing, I'm no good at that! That is probably whats gonna suck. I'll see what I can figure out as far as that goes. Let me get back to you on the shipping.

I have a set of .870's if you don't want the .850's. You really shoulda went with the $15.00 ones because stock v8 bars even use are worth at least $50 IMO.

I would take 10 bucks for them. As for the shipping thing, I'm no good at that! That is probably whats gonna suck. I'll see what I can figure out as far as that goes. Let me get back to you on the shipping.

you gota deal you can pm me with a total price and your adress and ill send you payment as soon as i can

I have a set of .870's if you don't want the .850's. You really shoulda went with the $15.00 ones because stock v8 bars even use are worth at least $50 IMO.

considering i could of bought the whole car for 150 i really kicked myself for it:angry7::angry7:but then again it was right after i bought my 68 coronet 440 so i was really short on cash. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back