Tough work drivin around high-end mopars lol

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
Pictures from last weekend. There was a local fundraiser that needed a bunch of mopars to go from A to B. We were short a few hands and feet so I called a buddy of mine to come and help out.

Thats what good friends are for right? So you can call them up if they feel like driving Hemi cars for the weekend. I've driven all of them myself at one point or another.

yep, all of them. (and theres about a half dozen over to the left not in the picture. Hemi SuperBird and what not. )
100_1218.jpg

100_1270.jpg

Me cheesin in the 71 Hemi Cuda Vert

100_1272.jpg

And my favorite...

Survivor hemi 4speed 'Cuda. Those black dog dishes and the winchester grey is just a killer combo!
100_1233.jpg

u drive a hemi cuda, get to see the silver/gray one, (very very cool looking might i add) and u get your cars pic on the COVER of mm mag, man :lol: lucky! :cussing:

1966 dart wagon said:
u drive a hemi cuda, get to see the silver/gray one, (very very cool looking might i add) and u get your cars pic on the COVER of mm mag, man lucky!

See the grey one? No my man, I've driven them ALL. lol. I've lost count of how many hemi cars ive driven lol. I'm sure its in the 20s, 440-6 cars as well. lol

Even the ol' Hemi Dart

100_1221.jpg

100_1214.jpg

100_1219.jpg

we cant all be as cool as you goody! lol..but we can dream. you'll be giving up the good life when you move to Florida though

GoodysGotaCuda said:
See the grey one? No my man, I've driven them ALL. lol. I've lost count of how many hemi cars ive driven lol. I'm sure its in the 20s, 440-6 cars as well. lol

Even the ol' Hemi Dart

100_1221.jpg

Now i hate you to!:headbang:

how did you end up driving them all? are you the official valet for the club? man what a cush job that would be! love the pics. by the way do you have anymore pics of the gunmetal cuda?

7demon2 said:
how did you end up driving them all? are you the official valet for the club? man what a cush job that would be! love the pics. by the way do you have anymore pics of the gunmetal cuda?

Club? thats ONE MANS collection of cars. (omg is right).

This is the only pic i have handy

100_1232.jpg

GoodysGotaCuda said:
Club? thats ONE MANS collection of cars. (omg is right).

This is the only pic i have handy

100_1232.jpg
one man's collection!!! you got to be kidding!!! thanks for the pic it is what i needed.

So in about 2 years when me and the girlfriend (who also loves mopars) move to either Vegas or Henderson valley (we like HV better) and you need some more people to drive some cars you will give me a call, right?

-
Back