Track results.......

-

lenweiler

Reaction score
No clips due to dead batteries..... and the results were less than spectacular.
Jetted one size leaner and wouldn't you know it, the weather turns cooler. So we ended up missing on free hp. Still had the drag radials on. So traction suffered. Still, we ended up with.......
a best of 11.717 ET@117. 60 ft was a little lower at 1.7's but we still have a bog at the line. Demon suggests larger squirters. I may invest in a larger Holley just to compare. In two weeks.........

How did the weekend of racing go in general?
I made a couple of minor changes - raised air cleaner to just under the scoop and advanced the timing 1* and went .07 faster. We are down to the little things now - no big gains in the making.

Sounds like you're getting close. Good for you. Our Sat. sucked due mainly to mix up in jetting. I found out today that my Demon should have #75 jets in the primary and #83 jet in the secondaries. It was delivered with #76's in all four corners, and I was basing all my jet changes from that format. No wonder I was all over the map. Running rich on primaries and lean on the secondaries. We'll give it another go in two weeks.

Anytime you go racing and don't break anything it was a good weekend. Sounds like you will be getting faster every time out. Nice going. Ron

Breakage......... I hear that Ron. We still have the final option... A 4500 stall 8 inch converter. Though I really don't want to use it with this powertrain.

-
Back