Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Is anyone interested in a 1969 Dart? I'm hoping that someone from the southwestern US i.e. NM, AZ, CO, TX, OK, or UT might have a tube chassis mopar project for trade. My wife and I show are immaculate 70' Dart Swinger and don't spend much time with the 69' that I bought to build into a street/strip car. I just want to go racing and can't see cutting this car up. In the dry southwest and in particular NM where this car is, when we say a car is solid we mean it. It has a stout 318 and 904 tranny. It's nothing fancy. If any interest, I'll tell you all about it.

And yes, you are seeing a 67' grille and 68 fenders. I also have buckets and a perfect 68' grill. I never found the perfect set of 69' fenders, so never picked a grille up. Split bench front seat and rear seats were recovered by previous owner and the dash cover needs to be replaced which I have an original. Padded head-liner needs replaced. Has a double wheel AM radio in it.

Attachments

• 69DartWin.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 749
  • NothingButTailLights.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 759
  • Peter'sDart.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 750
there is a dart for sale here in castle rock co. it looks to be a drag car. used car dealer (berkenkotter) it on 729 wilcox st

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back