-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi22159

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am interested in trading my 71 challenger RT JS23N auto car,for a 68 barracuda formula S 340 4 spd fastback or Y9 brown 72 duster 340 4 spd with bucket seats, (might consider a 71). will trade complete or as a roller.The car is B7 blue with B5 blue int.black vinyl roof. roller cammed 440, 71 B body Dana with 4.56 gears.car needs trunk flr and both quarters need work towards bottom. I am located in central NJ near raceway park.E mail for pics. Prefer close to NJ.

Thanks, Felix
[email protected]

71 challenger pic

DSC00283.jpg

Me too, I just keep geting "stuck" with these automatics. Ifyou change your mind I might be interested in a trade up. 68 340s numbers matching 69K original, A/C car, ( real oddball car... with the options)

I sent you an e-mail yesterday telling you about 2 4 speed cars I have and with my phone # to call or that you could e-mail me your phone # so we could talk.

1. 68 Dodge Dart factory 383 4speed. Have original motor & transmission - both are out of the car - motor needs rebuilt. New quarters and trunk pans. Car is black with red bumble bee stripe.

2. 65 Plymouth Satellite - 440 4 speed. Runs & drives fine. TTI headers & exhaust all the way out the back, B-cool radiator, 391 gears w/spoil, strange axels, cal track bars.

May trade 2 for 1. Check out your e-mail.

Thanks [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back