-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman9

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Charger SE project that I have put alot of time and money into, but unfortunately I don't have the time or space to finish at the current time. I am looking to trade for a 2dr 70-76 A-body with a good body in running condition. I am not looking for something that has been exposed to salt or needs floor pans or trunk replacement, as I don't have the time or equipment to do that.

Here's the details on the Charger: Original 400 big block 727 auto car.
Currently has a '67 383 in it. Original engine and trans included in the deal
Things that have been done:
Inner fenders and firewall sandblasted and painted
K frame and all front end sandblasted and painted, front end rebuilt with all new ball joints, tie rods, poly bushings and new steering box.
Front disc brakes rebuilt with new calipers, hoses, rotors, and master cylinder.
Dash removed and painted, dash cap installed, ammeter replaced with voltmeter
Back seat has been professionally recovered, but I have not reinstalled it.
New engine wiring harness
I have a new gas tank and sending unit still in the box.
Roof coated with epoxy primer where vinyl top goes.
new console shift handle still in box.
The paint for the car would also be included
I have all the parts for the car, and some extras, including a couple extra bumpers, and a hood. The car is stored in the garage out of the weather and I start it to move it in and out occasionally. This would be an easy project for someone to finish who has the time and space. Please PM an offers or questions and I will try to respond promptly.

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 816
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 810
Update: I just had the fenders and front and rear "pans" that go under the bumpers media blasted and epoxy-primered.

modart440, I hadn't really given much thought to an outright sale. I think $5500 would be a fair place to start considering all the money and parts (and time) I have invested. Really, I am just looking to get a decent A-body out of the deal that I can drive and enjoy while I tinker.

I have a 1975 Dodge Dart 340, no rust, rebuilt transmission and motor, newer paint, mostly original beautiful shape interior

I have a low mileage 76 dart lite, I'm second owner. I'd be interested in trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back