[SOLD] Trade feeler: Rough '70 Charger project.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a partially disassembled '70 Charger. It is a rough project car. I don't have a title for it. The dash and column '69 unit but no cluster. I was going to build it into a drag only bracket machine. The quarters in the rear were replaced in 2007. No drivetrain/gutted interior. It will need floors and trunk floor replaced. One bad rail on the passenger side rail. Only an 8.25 rear in the back. Can throw in an 8.75 housing. No front suspension.

I have the doors (one is a '68). Rough front valance. Trunk lid, fenders, grille and front bumper are ok. Hood is nice. Nice tail lights. New '68 rear valance and corner pieces. One new trunk extension. This car is a project and don't expect a mint car.

This is a builder type car. Not something you build into a show car, period. It has lots of potential.

I am located near the edge of Wilkes County, NC. I am looking for a decent '63-'66 Plymouth Valiant two door or Dodge Dart two door-only. Body must be decent. '63/64 preferred but will consider '65/66.

Not looking for a show car but a decent project that I can eventually run brackets with. Trade will require cash on your end. I value my '70 at $4k.
If you are serious, send me a pm and I will email you pictures. It is the easiest way. If you do not want a project, this isn't for you. Thanks for looking. Will keep if I don't find what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back