Trade my Gibson Les Paul for a running a-body?

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys were at all interested in trading for my beautiful American made Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute guitar in heritage cherry sunburst finish with p90 pickups and orange drop capacitors all from the factory. There were very few of these guitars built from the factory last year, Ive heard only 130 in each color. I hate to let it go, but I would rather have someone enjoy it then for it to be collecting dust. Looking for something that is running and driving.

Attachments

• lespaul.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 265
for a second I was shocked to see this. then I remembered how much some les pauls cost. I have a studio, great guitar not worth as much though.

I am happy with my 1967 Sears Silvertone electric, thanks. ...and my nine other various models. lol

Yes it was used on their plek machine, when these guitars came out last year were sold out before they got to the guitar stores and lots of people who ordered them never got them because of the Nashville flood. I came across this one and had to have it, It's the best sounding les paul I've ever come across. I've seen this same model sell on ebag for 1,300 bucks recently.

I will be at the spring fling coming up too if anyone wants to meet me there.

The Les Paul sold on Craigslist, still would like to trade for an a-body of some type (perfectibly early-a). I am now willing to trade my 2002 Gibson Firebird V in Classic White finish, with its Historic Reissue Gibson USA case. The guitar has spent 90% of its life in its case, and is flawless.

Attachments

• firebird1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 152
My dad has a les Paul custom well had he passed away last year so it's mine now worth a ton of money but could never sell. Too much sentimental value. Good luck with your sale

I have a 77 LP custom. great stick or more like a log, Man is it heavy!!!

LesPaulCustom.jpg

I have a good friend who has 2 new LP Customs, a white one that sits in his closet (so it will turn that nice ivory color) and a matching black one. Big bucks!

-
Back