-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a full power steering setup off of a 1973 dart swinger: newly rebuilt box (never run, no fluid), the column-shift steering column and power steering pump and assorted hoses. I am looking to swap for a manual steering box (preferably rebuilt) and a manual column (preferably for a floor shifted car). I'd also trade it all for just the box with the adapter for power steering columns.
Let me know if you're interested or have any suggestions. Thanks

-Mike

[STAFF NOTE: No bumping of ads - Please Read the classified ad rules]

If nobody is interested in a trade, would anybody be looking to buy this outright? Or sell me their manual steering setup/box?

Update- apparently the output shaft diameter changed in 1973. I will only be able to install one of the 1973-1976 manual steering boxes in order for the pitman arm to fit the proper configuration. Please let me know if you have one of these. Even if you don't want to trade, I may be interested in buying it outright.
Thanks

-Mike

Depends what it comes with and what condition its in. If it includes a coupler for the column and it doesn't leak and isn't loose (aka, I don't have to rebuild it with new seals), I'd pay upwards of $200. Beyond that, I may as well buy all new stuff.

EDIT #2- Man, research sure can be a hassle. Apparently Mancini sells the pitman arm that fits the 73-later steering center link and the small-sector steering boxes from the earlier A's. I will be responding to the earlier PMs I got from guys with the small sector boxes. Thanks all for looking/posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back