Traffic Court WTD? Updated post #35

-
Dusterdowns, I have pumped on more chests than I can count... None of which were personal friends or family members. All strangers. And have done each and every thing I mentioned in my earlier post. Let me ask you sir... When it came time to bust your ***, what exactly was that for? 65 years old... Vietnam Veteran? Just wondering.

Again, because you didn't answer two months ago, a very simple question: if you KNEW (100% certain, zero doubt, you watched him do it) that one of your fellow cops was dirty, would you turn him in?

Jarlaxle, I'd never stand by and "watch" some cop commit a crime, as your scenario suggests. And if I had personal knowledge that a real crime (not that he speeds in his personal car) was committed by a coworker the truth would come out.
Let me ask you, when you get together with your gear-head friends and one lights up a joint in the garage when working on a car... Do you call the cops?

when you get together with your gear-head friends and one lights up a joint in the garage when working on a car... Do you call the cops?

No, because he has a medical marijuana card! :)

I doubt the DEA or FBI would be interested.

Jarlaxle, I'd never stand by and "watch" some cop commit a crime, as your scenario suggests. And if I had personal knowledge that a real crime (not that he speeds in his personal car) was committed by a coworker the truth would come out.
Let me ask you, when you get together with your gear-head friends and one lights up a joint in the garage when working on a car... Do you call the cops?

Nobody lights a joint around me. I don't care if someone smokes pot. (Hell, I don't care if a cop does it.) If someone slams down a 6-pack then is going to drive home? Hell yes, I'll stop him.

-
Back