Tranny Cooler Line question

-

Moparmarcus

Reaction score
I'm installing a 360/727 into my 73 scamp and need to purchase new transmission cooler lines. I haven't been able to find any ready-made lines available for that combo. Does anyone know of another eng/trans combo for A bodies that would bolt right up or do I need to just get a universal kit? Thanks

I would think someone line Fine Lines would have those. Might be listed for a Duster.

I took a set off an 80's Dodge Ram, 318/727. I cut them shorter at the rad end and re flared. Had to add some extra slight bends, but they were in good shape and free. You can also buy lines from your parts store in bulk.

I've used 904 lines on 727's before. The transmissions are different lengths, but the lines are in the same position.

fine lines sells them new.

You might check out the Right Stuff. I know they sell prebent brake & fuel lines, I think they offer trans cooler lines too.

Thanks guys! Once I dug deep enough into the fine lines website, I realized they do make them. I guess the A-body went from a 108" wheelbase to a 111" wheelbase in '73, which explains why I was only finding stuff up to '72. That may be common knowledge but it was news to me. Again, Thanks for the help.

-
Back