-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayyzf

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My son and I have a 1971 Dodge Dart, slant six, and automatic transmission. Finally got the car running, go to test drive, and has reverse with almost no Drive. We're in San Jose, Ca and looking for a good transmission. If anyone has one or knows where one is at please let us know. THANKS

My son and I have a 1971 Dodge Dart, slant six, and automatic transmission. Finally got the car running, go to test drive, and has reverse with almost no Drive. We're in San Jose, Ca and looking for a good transmission. If anyone has one or knows where one is at please let us know. THANKS

I am sure it's a 904 transmission. That's the easiest three speed transmission in the WORLD to build. That would make for a great father and son project. Get the ATSG Service Group book for the 904 /727. They are all over Ebay for around 25 bucks.

Bump. Check with the Nor-Cal forum, here. Otherwise, Rusty's comments are legitimate.

I have a slant six 904 transmission out of a 1974 Dodge Dart Custom. The transmission was working fine when taken out, but it's been sitting for a few years. If you are interested, PM me and let's talk. You can make me an offer or maybe we can trade something.

Check my ad in
" for trade" section. Complete with running 6. Goes to scrap next week end. 7/11/14:coffee2:

I have 2 slant six transmissions for sale. 2 904 auto trannys. $100.00 ea plus Ups shipping.

Wizard

I have a slant 6 trans from a '72 dart that the engine was run low on oil. I never drove the car but it was a clean little old lady car. $75 + your core. Located near Berkeley.

Fluid and filter has been replaced. Have a tranny coming in this week. Thanks all!

guy on c/l in sac area or sf/bayarea is looking to give one away..he does not want to trash it..j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back