Trans rebuilder Atlanta area needed

-

68DartGTS340

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking to have my trans rebuilt, it's a 727 with no issues when pulled out other than speedo seal leak.
Having engine rebuilt now and want to avoid any problems.
I'm about 40 miles north of Atlanta and I'm hoping someone will have some recommendations for me
Thanks all
Ken

Hi,
Looking to have my trans rebuilt, it's a 727 with no issues when pulled out other than speedo seal leak.
I'm about 40 miles north of Atlanta and I'm hoping someone will have some recommendations for me
Thanks all
Ken

Palmers Transmission 770-422-9422. Sandtown Road Marietta Georgia. I have used him before with good results. He is an oldschool transmission guy. What is the performance level that you seek?

Hi,
Thanks

Palmer Transmission.... I will PM you the phone number.

C&R Transmissions, Milledgeville, Ga. 478 454 1827. @Bighead440 and another friend of mine both own it. They specialize in Mopar.

Palmers Transmission 770-422-9422. Sandtown Road Marietta Georgia. I have used him before with good results. He is an oldschool transmission guy. What is the performance level that you seek?
Thanks for the lead.
Building to stock performance, having Grimes build engine now.

I would use Palmer Transmission for your build. He has been in business for decades......

I did my own especially if I'm going to do the hard part- Taking it out and putting it back in. Rebuilding it's easier than falling down.

I did my own especially if I'm going to do the hard part- Taking it out and putting it back in. Rebuilding it's easier than falling down.
Damn it out and clean, but I have no experience. Wish I could watch and learn but I'm sure I won't get that fortunate

-
Back