Not open for further replies.

hamesdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys.
Im building a 1965 dodge dart.
It was an original 273 v8 car and im throwing a slant six in it.
I need a Slant six tranny.
It has to be 1964-5
1965 was a one year only deal when it converted from pushbutton.
iif anyone had one they can part with or wants to trade for or sell cheap let me know
thanks everyone

The 65 trans was still a cable shift like the 64, but it didn't use buttons. What makes it a "one year" is the fact that it's cable shifted and has a slip yoke instead of the ball and trunion

Hey guys.
Im building a 1965 dodge dart.
It was an original 273 v8 car and im throwing a slant six in it.
I need a Slant six tranny.
It has to be 1964-5
1965 was a one year only deal when it converted from pushbutton.
iif anyone had one they can part with or wants to trade for or sell cheap let me know
thanks everyone

I have one that out of a1965 dart /6 I will take a 100.00 bucks for it. I put a v/8 in the car the trans is in Bloomington,ca.92316

Earl

The 65 trans was still a cable shift like the 64, but it didn't use buttons. What makes it a "one year" is the fact that it's cable shifted and has a slip yoke instead of the ball and trunion

The '65 was a flanged tailpiece/ball&trunion unit. How is your project coming?

I have a good 65 slant 6 torqueflite in Pennsylvania. Cable shift and ball & trunion flange. The diffrence is in the valvebody shift lever (pushbutton or floor shifter)

Waggin project moving along nicely,new pic's in my gallery,and more coming.interior is almost done but have to finish up the power windows befor I can do the doorpanels then it just needs the rear area behind the seat done.headliner came out nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back