Transmission repair in Chandler AZ

-

Loanobrien

Reaction score
Good morning !!!
I am wondering if ANYONE has knowledge of an established great shop here in Transmission repair in Chandler AZ that works on repairing/restoring TRANSMISSIONS.
I sent mine out to CT at the onset of my project to be rebuilt/repaired by a well established rebuilder there. (Couldn't find anyone here that would touch it)
It was VERY WELL rehabbed and sent back to me.........trouble is UPS used my crate as a basketball, significant damage to a VERY well built crate.
OUT OF CAUTION, I sent it BACK to CT for a check up and possible re-work. Sure enough, all in, transport and repair an additional $530. To the $1100 spent the first time.
BOTTOM LINE, I received it back again yesterday and AGAIN, UPS played hockey with my crate and damaged it again.

I HAVE TO have someone give this unit another once over before I can re-install this transmission behind a newly rebuilt engine.. I CAN NOT tender this to UPS again !!!!!!! I WILL be filing Small Claims action here.

Thank you for your attention and any help you can give me !!! smiling smiley smiling smiley

We Use John @ Magoo's Automotive, he builds all our transmissions, race or street.

John Shur
623-362-1765
he is up on Deer Valley and 88th Ave

tell him SS and AFX sent you

The post quoted above is over 10 years old and I'm not speaking from personal experience, however Magoo's Automotive has been mentioned several times in the past both here and on other forums when someone asks about an AZ local who specializes in A727/904 transmissions. I'm not sure if John is still around or not, but attempting to give him a call certainly can't hurt.

Last edited:
-
Back