Transport???

-

Duster_71

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been shopping around for a 1971 Duster, from PA, and found that most of the ones I would be interested in are way South or South West. Now if I pursue one of those I will need to figure out logistics and I was looking at Auto transport as an option. What companies have you guys utilized to transport your cars, how far, and how much did it cost? Any of these companies to stay away from and why?

v/r
Ron

The prices lately have gone way up. Last one was Orlando Flordia to Phila was quoted $1100.00

Double check details of any contract you enter with any of the haulers....I tried to use one a few years back and would have gotten ripped off if I used the one I was looking at.

What I have done in the past is to go on ebay and find a similar sized car in the vicinity of where you think you might purchase one and they have an automatic quote system on the listings. It will have 3-4 different companies and you enter your destination zip code. It will give you a fairly close estimate of what the cost will be. Depending on how expensive the car is you will need to decide if you want an enclosed trailer or not. Good luck with your search!

-
Back