Tranzact VB no reverse gear?

-

Retroboy

Reaction score
Howdy. I've just fitted a Tranzact trans brake to my 904. It has a shorty kit so no governor. I have 3 forward gears and neutral but no reverse? Any first hand experience. I'm supposed to be able to run in reverse with out pushing in the activation button. Cheers

Have you tried to push button and see if reverse works...?

Did you order the Pro Brake or the Bracket Brake....?

Brake brake required no button activation to work in reverse...Pro brake does...in fact reverse work in neutral by pushing the button

It's the bracket brake. No good in Reverse any which way! I pulled a trans go kitted VB out. The case is standard and unmolested. I've e-mailed Joe but I know he's a busy guy and often can't get back to enquiries for some time

i brought a trans off they,i quit working,they wouldnt warranty it or nothing,i opened it up,put together with junk yard parts,tried to get the bbb on them,fially sold it on craigslist and took it in the ***,ill never deal with them again

Well I dropped the pan drilled and tapped a hole in the case, wired her up and bing a bing boom. Neutral push button and she's in reverse. Happy days
Cheers

Well I dropped the pan drilled and tapped a hole in the case, wired her up and bing a bing boom. Neutral push button and she's in reverse. Happy days
Cheers

Amazing.............

-
Back