Trash man having a bad day

-

dtmlevatan

Long time lurker
Reaction score
Don't know If this was posted before but...........[ame="http://www.break.com/index/you-mad-bro.html"]You Mad Bro? Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/2307820@@AMEPARAM@@2307820[/ame]

That had to be a setup.

LMAO,he did clean his messssssssssssss up tho.Almost as good as the computer guy anyone remember that he beats the heck out of hims pc screen.

Ummm.... I think that was staged. If not, the home owner has a federal case against the the trash man, and his company. Mailboxes are sacred.

Sacred? Is that why I am always having to replace mine after kids drive by and whack it with a baseball bat? Some guys here make em out of 1/4 inch thick steel.

Yup. screwin with somebody's mailbox is a Federal crime. They will booger your *** up.

Sacred? Is that why I am always having to replace mine after kids drive by and whack it with a baseball bat? Some guys here make em out of 1/4 inch thick steel.

Do what they did at the set of mailboxes on my street. There's a row of 5 mailboxes... The first one has no address and is filled with concrete. :cheers: I'll bet it rang their bell the first time they hit it......

BTW, that video is freakin' hilarious, staged or not.

Staged, just like the dad who shot the laptop. Why would there just be a camera randomly running?

I,m glad there are entertainers out there.And everybody knows messing with the mail is a federal crime.duh!

angry9:sort sleeves in the snow anger control problems im thinken substance abuse

Why do I get the feeling that this was brought on by the homeowner? I mean there is just not a lot of people that video tapes there trash.

Dang!! He was on a role till he got to the trash can :thumleft: I wish I could move like that :D
The poor guy :toothy3: He was just having a bad day :eek:ops:
OK a real bad day :D:D:D lmao as I type this out :D:happy1:

That isn't as bad as the story a customer told me yesterday. He said he was supposed to get a big inground swimming pool put in that day and found out the company doing the digging was at a similar address but next county over digging up somebody's yard. Unfortunately nobody was home there but i'm sure got a shock when they arrived and seen 6 dumptruck loads of topsoil was already removed from there backyard. Now that would be a bad day.

I think they must have glued something to the bottom and that's why they were taping him

-
Back