Treed again...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Was in the front of the property messing with the camera last evening. The Three Amigos, our three coonhonds, were in the back of the yard raising hell. Let it go on for a while as the older ones bark was not the type he makes when he is stressed out. After about 15 minutes I heard the guy behind me laughing. So me and Queenie, who has been sticking to me like glue ever since her property, my wife, left to see the grand kids. Anyhow we walk to the back, and in one of the taller trees there is a feral cat...with the three of them standing on the tree howling...

I don't think that the cat will be wandering around there again...

I don't think that the cat will be wandering around there again...

This is the car that they had trapped on top of the rock pile behind the garage a few weeks back. One of them went around the pile and figured out how to climb it, the chase was on. The three of them are outside raising hell right now....almost don't want to go look to see what is up....

This is the car that they had trapped on top of the rock pile behind the garage a few weeks back. One of them went around the pile and figured out how to climb it, the chase was on. The three of them are outside raising hell right now....almost don't want to go look to see what is up....

They are just doing what comes natural to them.

That was one of my past times, loved coon & bobcat hunting with dogs. You brought a smile to my face just thinking about it.

I understand. I put streaks across the shed roof with buckshot, shooting a coon that the dogs had treed at 4am.

-
Back