dartman53

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This a 3550 tremec trans from early 90's

comes w/keisler custom made alumminum bell housing for small block setup
318/340/360 blocks

never got the chance to install it in my 68 Barracuda,however I have had the inspection cover off and everything looks brand new guarenteed

This setup will work in any mopar w/a small block. Keislers has everything you'd need to install in your A/B/E and C mopar!!!!

I want 1000.00 and prefer pickup

Shipping will be xtra and probably not cheep do to the weight and size of the packages.

I live in Northern ILL and will travel up to half way to help with the sale

or 2 HOURS MAX any direction!!!!!!

Please pm me w/your email info and phone # if serious about purchase

Attachments

• tremec 5 speed trans 001.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 482
  • tremec 5 speed trans 003.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 461
  • tremec 5 speed trans 004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 447
  • tremec 5 speed trans 002.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 476
does the floor of a71 dart need to be cut for this trans to fit
yes there is some cutting to be done however it is'nt that bad. I spoke w/a guy that put this trans in a 68 cuda and he said it was very simple. I would think it would be like putting the floor hump,no big deal!! You can verify this by contacting Keislers and talk to chris in the tech dept. he will confirm my answer. Their # is 888-609-0094. Thanks Gary

can you find out about shipping to area code 07105 please
using ups ground and guessing the dimentions
x 2 pkgs somewhere between 100 and 150 total. If you want it send me 1150.00 via paypal if its less then that I will send the difference back via paypal should it go a little over I will pickup the difference up to 20 bucks.
If this works for you pm me an email with your ph# so we can discuss this deal. I will be leaving in an hour and won't be back till later tonight so if you can get me your info asap. I will let you know I had a guy call me last night said he wanted it however no money as of yet in my paypal so first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back