-
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd_f

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Tremec TKO-500 5 speed transmission that has never been used, still new in the box! This transmission can be used in any car that has the right bellhousing, but this one has been modified by Keisler to fit around the transmission tunnel hump cross member in a 67-76 Maopar A body (dart, duster, scamp, valient, demon). The gear raitos are: 1st 3.27, 2nd 1.97, 3rd 1.34, 4th 1.00, and 5th 0.68. I have the installation instructions that go along with this also. This also has the hydraulic throughout bearing installed on it. If you are going to install this into a mopar a body, I can tell help you out with the conversion, i.e the tranny mount and all the things the instructions don't tell you to do. No reasonable offers refused
$2300 obo

I live in Milwaukie, Oregon, near Portland

I have a Tremec TKO-500 5 speed transmission that has never been used, still new in the box! This transmission can be used in any car that has the right bellhousing, but this one has been modified by Keisler to fit around the transmission tunnel hump cross member in a 67-76 Maopar A body (dart, duster, scamp, valient, demon). The gear raitos are: 1st 3.27, 2nd 1.97, 3rd 1.34, 4th 1.00, and 5th 0.68. I have the installation instructions that go along with this also. This also has the hydraulic throughout bearing installed on it. If you are going to install this into a mopar a body, I can tell help you out with the conversion, i.e the tranny mount and all the things the instructions don't tell you to do. No reasonable offers refused
$2300 obo

I live in Milwaukie, Oregon, near Portland

Can you explain what the bold sentence means? are you saying the bell housing is set up for 67-76 A body? did I just answer my own question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back