Tri-power air cleaner

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought I would share with you guys my tri-power air cleaner I purchased from "Waggin" last year. It had a few scratches,nicks and a hole drilled in the center for some unknown reason. So a Mopar buddy of mine who works at Alcoa told me about one of the workers who's good at working with aluminum and he offered me to take it in to have him fill the hole shut and fix the nicks on the edges. They even blasted the old paint off! Then i'll send it down to let Leanna do her magic and put some powdercoating on it. I was too excited after seeing and just had to share with my Mopar bretheren.

John

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

All ACES

Would really look good with the lettering and ridges polished with a colored background.

All ACES

Would really look good with the lettering and ridges polished with a colored background.

Exactly what I was thinking Roger! And guess who has a buffer??? :-D

John, I can't wait to get that little gem over here and work some magic. Any ideas on color(s)? Let me know if you'd like to see some swatches to consider in the meantime.

Thanks Leanna! I want to go with a satin or semi gloss black. Kind of like the picture below of another members.

attachment.php.jpg

Just don't mount yours backwards too..... :-D

That lid looks nice after the fixes. And whatever Leanna does with it will be magic
. 8)

All right guys,I know this is a old thread but wanted to continue it by showing some updated pics. It wasn't long after I started this thread and our powdercoater guru Leanna of PSC helped me me out on getting my Tri-power aircleaner done. Well it arrived back today and I am very pleased with the results. Here are the final results.
It was hard to keep a glare from the flash and lights,but the shots turned out Ok.

John

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

-
Back