***Triangulated 4 Link & 8 3/4 Housing with Axles & Disc Brakes***

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Parts are in Murrieta California. All Parts are Black Powder Coated, NEW***

**Brand New Never Ran** **BIG BOLT PATTERN 5 on 4.5"**

$1000.00 + Shipping for the Housing, Axles, New Green Bearings & Link Bars with Hardware.

**Brand New Never Ran**

I have the Brake Package also with the Parking Brake Provision, New Brake Lines, Parking Brake Cables, Drilled Slotted Rotors.

Brakes are $500.00 + Shipping

Axle Housing is 52 1/2" Flange to Flange. It sits dead center with a 325/50/15 ET Streets on a 15x10 Wheel with 5.5 Back Space.

This will only work with a Mini Tub.

Here are a few pictures. It sits pretty low and can even go about 3" lower without rubbing anything and the Pinion Angle only moves .02* throughout the whole travel.

View attachment phpgz2jYyPM-1.jpg

View attachment phpagJmFKPM-1.jpg

View attachment phpSJnx9GPM-1.jpg

View attachment phpFzfyzJPM-1.jpg

View attachment phpshbdZrPM-1.jpg

View attachment phpOX1YaMPM-1.jpg

View attachment php4yQy7yPM-1.jpg

Oh no, do I smell back half?

No, just changing the Rear Set up to a Big Bearing 9" Ford. I don't want to have any problems at my expected power level. The 9" is already shortened, need to weld on the ends and mount the brackets. All the brackets will be made from scratch by me from a sheet plate of chromoly.

how well will this set up work drag racing.

Guys are using set ups like this to run in the Low 7's. This system is sort of mocking a Mustang stock suspension. The Link Bars are BIG 1.5" O.D. and the threaded ends are 1 1/8th, fully adjustable on both ends. Twist the rod for quick adjustments. No Taking the rods out for adjustments.

Here is an example...... 7.41 @ 197MPH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL7R9jE73yM"]Keith Bell Fastest Stock suspension Mustang in the country 7.41 197mph - YouTube[/ame]

Can this setup be used with stock drum brakes? Im thinking about about this because it could be cost beneficial to me if I could get a truck or take in my car as I have before.

This set up fits in my Scion XB. Yes your brakes should bolt right on. If your drums are small pattern they will need to be re drilled to Big Bolt is all.

This set up fits in my Scion XB. Yes your brakes should bolt right on. If your drums are small pattern they will need to be re drilled to Big Bolt is all.

Sounds good and really thinking about this.

Man this is a heck of a deal for someone. What axles do you have in there? Wondering if it would be good enough for 600+ hp punishment. I assume the coil overs are not going to be included?

Man this is a heck of a deal for someone. What axles do you have in there? Wondering if it would be good enough for 600+ hp punishment. I assume the coil overs are not going to be included?

Yes this is a great deal.

Sutton Engineering did the axles and he told me they are good to 600 HP. These are B Body Axles that were Shortened, re Hardened and re-splined, new seals and Green Bearings.

Correct, the Coil Overs are not included.

-
Back