Trick Flow 190 Heads, hydraulic roller cam, and pushrod angle Question.

-
I tried those rocker rollers. Go with comp cam please. Those are cheap junk in my opinion. I built a 340 ta pump gas motor. Getting 600 hp on an .080 over sleeved block. 426 ci monster. Good luck with your build guy-
your back !! how you been ?

Fair enough....but a solid flat tappet requires little maintenance. I might venture to say if you ain't willing to adjust some rockers, maybe you oughta stick to the Camry. Lol
i drive my car over 100 miles a day , i'll stick with my crapolla hyraulic roller crap , so far i've no complaints , making well over 500 hp 570 torque , do i really need more ? some people do not have to squeeze every last hp out of the engine , i would if it were my career and making money at it , but i'm not

I tried those rocker rollers. Go with comp cam please. Those are cheap junk in my opinion. I built a 340 ta pump gas motor. Getting 600 hp on an .080 over sleeved block. 426 ci monster. Good luck with your build guy-
what do you think of the hughes roller rockers ? i have them in my 426 stroker and so far no problems , of course ionly have 550 hp and keep the revs under 6500 , no going to 9000 rpm like your build

this is the way i see it
Go with comp cam please. Those are cheap junk in my opinion.
there are better choices 4 hr

-
Back