Trick Flow Valve Covers

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Little birdie tells me Trick Flow has been working on valve covers for LA's. I hope it's true and they get released soon.

Hopefully they look as good as the big block covers....

B940D697-B6A0-47C2-BD2D-A2C1C6F1B770.jpeg

Little birdie tells me Trick Flow has been working on valve covers for LA's. I hope it's true and they get released soon.

Hopefully they look as good as the big block covers....

View attachment 1716176191
Does your little birdie also mention a 4500 flanged track heat intake for low decks?
They make nice looking valve covers, I almost bought some

Does your little birdie also mention a 4500 flanged track heat intake for low decks?
Everything Trick Flow makes is quality.
I have the Trick Flow deep pan kit on my 727, very nice piece

Everything Trick Flow makes is quality.
I have the Trick Flow deep pan kit on my 727, very nice piece
Agreed.
I’ll talk to the birdie. Hopefully they trained him to say more than “bawk, trick flow is making LA valve covers, bawk” lol

I’d like a set. We definitely need more options for small block valve covers.
Mopar la and big block need a lot more support in general. I'll never become a Chevy or Ford turd burglar, but I sure get jealous of some of the cheap and easy stuff they have.

Agreed.

I’ll talk to the birdie. Hopefully they trained him to say more than “bawk, trick flow is making LA valve covers, bawk” lol
Hey atleast it's not a f'n crow...I moved from Seattle because of those annoying *****

-
Back