Trick or Treat!!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
:cheers:

Feeling_Grizzly-1600x1200.jpg

Went through 6 bags of candy and I didn't even munch on a single piece. :) Tons of trick or treaters! I left the dog in and just stood by the gate with a bag of candy and a bottle of wine (that was my treat). One parent bummed a smoke, lol! Might I add that every single parent said "Thank You" and had their children say the same. Every single one, no exceptions.

I love my new hood. These are all good hard working people regardless of thier home country. One spanish dad was dressed as a cop with a devils tail. :snakeman: lol!

I'm listening to Black Sabbath album Paranoid as I write this. Very Halloween. :snakeman:

Happy Halloween everyone! :cheers::cheers:

Great choice of halloween tunes there man. Sounds like fun. Have a good night:snakeman:

Thanks Mac! Lots of big brown bears here and rumors of big grizz. Any grizz up by you?

Went through 6 bags already :cheers:
Sounds like the folks are watching and doing good with there children Joe.
And Quote= I love my new hood! Is music to my ears.
You are taking good care of the folks around you it sounds like.:-D

Here is a trick for ya.:-D or a joke

Do you know what a relay is .:clock:

Its when she give you a second chance. :toothy10::toothy10:
Have a good Halloween bud.:cheers:

Happy Halloween Joe!!!

I've lived here over two years and have YET to see a single trick-or-treater. I miss seeing all their fun and inventive costumes (I miss living in a real town too but that's another story LOL), and especially miss helping fill up their candy bags. I've put a serious dent in my just-in-case 8-pack of mini Snickers .......... if I keep this up my butt will rival the rest of the women in Tennessee and I'll have to donate the red shorts to the GoodWill! :-D

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Don't forget to brush your teeth!!!

Thanks Mac! Lots of big brown bears here and rumors of big grizz. Any grizz up by you?

No grizz, just some garbage eating brown bears, this has been a bad year for them coming around folks houses. We've had lots of poop out in the street and driveway full of straw and berries, no poop smelling like bear spray with bells in it though:toothy10:

Went through 6 bags already :cheers:
Sounds like the folks are watching and doing good with there children Joe.
And Quote= I love my new hood! Is music to my ears.
You are taking good care of the folks around you it sounds like.:-D

Here is a trick for ya.:-D or a joke

Do you know what a relay is .:clock:

Its when she give you a second chance. :toothy10::toothy10:
Have a good Halloween bud.:cheers:

LOL! Good one brother! Crap, still getting more trick or treaters and I'm out of treats. :angry7: I just had to tell some kids to catch me next year and they'll get twice as much. Damn.

Yes Mike. Good folks. Some kids were delt a better hand than others, not thier fault. Some just got here and speak zero english except "thank you". That beats the crap out of people who have been here a 100+ years and expect to be taken care of for free and feel entitled. :angry7:

Happy Halloween Joe!!!

I've lived here over two years and have YET to see a single trick-or-treater. I miss seeing all their fun and inventive costumes (I miss living in a real town too but that's another story LOL), and especially miss helping fill up their candy bags. I've put a serious dent in my just-in-case 8-pack of mini Snickers .......... if I keep this up my butt will rival the rest of the women in Tennessee and I'll have to donate the red shorts to the GoodWill! :-D

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Don't forget to brush your teeth!!!

Bummer, all this time I was thinking it was a red mini-skirt, lol! Now darlin', at 115 lbs soaking wet, I doubt your butt could cause anything but a riot, lol! Truthfully, If I was married I wouldn't mind living in the sticks for a new york minute. The sticks here are only an hour away, but the big problem would be getting to work.

Ideally, I would have a large ranch were I would run a German Shepherd/Rottweiller rescue, a gunsmith shop, restore motorcycles and A-bodies, networking and web page hosting, rifle and pistol range, computer building and repair and have even tossed around the thought of being a rural ISP. That's a lottery dream. I can do it all but I would need help (the right woman. :) Then have a bunch of kids and have them carry on the dynasty, lol!

no poop smelling like bear spray with bells in it though:toothy10:

That's good for the hiker/camper population, lol! Bear bells, bear spray my butt. Someone gets between a bear and cubs/food kill it's a serious bummer. :toothy10: Just curious, was it dry this year? Something had to push them out of the woods.

We had a bunch of kids this year too. I love to see the look on their face when you give em a handful of candy.

The real little ones were in awe! Candy? For free? Lol! They just stared at me like I was some kind of angel. Priceless.

Amazing what happened here in my 'hood tonight, something I've never seen before. The GROWN UPS were taking candy from our bowl. They'd look to see what was there and then started grabbing, almost pushing their kids out of the way... "I want a Kit Kat!" "Oooohhh, Tootsie Roll!" What are you, 8 years old? I couldn't believe this was happening. More than once too. I even confronted a few about it, and they just smiled and kind of laughed nervously.

WTFizzup with that? Does that happen anywhere else? :angry7:

Amazing what happened here in my 'hood tonight, something I've never seen before. The GROWN UPS were taking candy from our bowl. They'd look to see what was there and then started grabbing, almost pushing their kids out of the way... "I want a Kit Kat!" "Oooohhh, Tootsie Roll!" What are you, 8 years old? I couldn't believe this was happening. More than once too. I even confronted a few about it, and they just smiled and kind of laughed nervously.

Wow, and not in a good way. Not happening here and it's as bad here as anywhere else and I live in the barrio. I heard kids say "wow, I got a snickers and a milky way!", but that was as far as it went. The parents were very respectful as mentioned before. Houses here are going for 100 grand or less to give you an idea of my hood. No such behavior. :angry7:

My particular 'hood is pretty decent. There's a big park at the end of the block. Other side of the park, not so nice. My guess is they took a walk across the park.

At least they had their kids out and were showing them a good time - they were all smiles and thank yous so it wasn't ALL bad.

Sign 'o the times I guess. :sad8:

Sounds like some very childish/selfish people. The really bad thing is if they did that stuff in front of their kids it's likely the kids will be just like that when they grow up.

Sounds like some very childish/selfish people. The really bad thing is if they did that stuff in front of their kids it's likely the kids will be just like that when they grow up.

Yep. It sucks, but it's true. No such thing happening here. One good thing to be said about pride. There were kids here with obviously home made costumes and I gave those those kids a BIG handful. Probaby why I ran out in 2.5 hours.

Im lucky, I have awesome neighbors. When I moved back to the Cleveland area I bought my mothers house and 3 of my childhood friends on the street did the same. Ive known most of the people here for 30+ years. I learned when I bought my first house that you cant buy good neighbors!!!

-
Back