Trickflow 240 clean up

-
That rougher burr finish is what I can’t duplicate. It’s hard to argue with results like Larry Meaux and Chad Spier get with that finish. Their results speak for themselves. I just can’t get that finish.
I'll have to check their work out

Alu and iron my take a different sandpaper role. alu and 60 may still have a corse texture were 80 grit on an iron may still be to smooth.
I did a test with my iron heads were i mirro smooth out the ssr and the port crashed. Finger sanded it back with 36 grit and the air held back on to the ssr and the cfm came back.
I have been sold on the ruff texture from that point on.

Yes there could be a hole thread on that argument all by its self, and has been on other forms that are more spasifice to porting.....aka induction systems.

I like using a tooth missing junk bur to finish up the 70 to the 65. like i said before, ruff enough to catch a fingernail on.

Alu and iron my take a different sandpaper role. alu and 60 may still have a corse texture were 80 grit on an iron may still be to smooth.
I did a test with my iron heads were i mirro smooth out the ssr and the port crashed. Finger sanded it back with 36 grit and the air held back on to the ssr and the cfm came back.
I have been sold on the ruff texture from that point on.

Yes there could be a hole thread on that argument all by its self, and has been on other forms that are more spasifice to porting.....aka induction systems.

I like using a tooth missing junk bur to finish up the 70 to the 65. like i said before, ruff enough to catch a fingernail on.
Cool that sounds good, that would be an easy accomplishment on the 240s

-
Back