Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Darts

A-body Addicted
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the two Stainless Steel angles that go at the base of the windshield. Also looking for the rear window trim. Specifically seek the 2-piece trim that goes across the lower edge of the rear window. The sedans and coupe's use different glass and trim than the sportroof cars do. ( Duster/Demon windows are shorter than the others are not considered an adequate replacement. Similarly the trim on the glass is unique to the Duster/Demon lines )

Parts should be free of dents and creases as well as glass adhesives. Some paint overspray is okay. Please quote price FOB your location. If you have detailed photographs of each part, please post them with your response. Also, specifiy acceptable methods of payment as well as best way respond to contact.

Hoarded 71 Duster, Demon parts for many years. I have what you need. I don't see "In a House" on the map for a price quote with shipping so you'll have to make me an offer. Danielsville Pa. Then you'll get pics of the parts I'll send. Perfect or NOS parts cost more. Yes I take Paypal money transfer only.

DSCN0781.JPG

steve 218.jpg

steve 205.jpg

steve 339.jpg

steve%20187[1].jpg

steve 254.jpg

ricks duster.jpg

spoiler pics 777.jpg

I have the 2 lower rear trim pieces. There is some minor scuffing but no dings or dents. I am asking $60 plus shipping from 61469 Illinois. Pictures aren't the greatest. I accept paypal if you are interested pm me here.

102_0640.JPG

102_0641.JPG

102_0642.JPG

102_0643.JPG

102_0644.JPG

102_0645.JPG

102_0646.JPG

Last edited:
I am looking for the two Stainless Steel angles that go at the base of the windshield. Also looking for the rear window trim. Specifically seek the 2-piece trim that goes across the lower edge of the rear window. The sedans and coupe's use different glass and trim than the sportroof cars do. ( Duster/Demon windows are shorter than the others are not considered an adequate replacement. Similarly the trim on the glass is unique to the Duster/Demon lines )

Parts should be free of dents and creases as well as glass adhesives. Some paint overspray is okay. Please quote price FOB your location. If you have detailed photographs of each part, please post them with your response. Also, specifiy acceptable methods of payment as well as best way respond to contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back