-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodscamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a decent right front wheel lip molding for my '74 Scamp. I'm pretty sure it's the same molding as all the 70-76 A-bodies. I bought a set of 4 on eBay for a sweet deal, knowing that one was "damaged". The right front is crushed in 2 places. I still ended up with 3 really nice ones for about $68 each! I found an NOS one (part #2582076) for $170 +shipping, but I really hope I don't have to go that route!

Also looking for rocker molding(s) for the same car. These are the "spear" type moldings. I have the pair that came on the car, one is 75 1/2" long and one is 77 1/2". I'm not sure which, if either, is the correct one. I read somewhere that the 75 1/2" molding was for a 111" wheelbase car. I believe that's what my '74 is. I never noticed they were different lengths on the car, so I guess if I got a match for either one they'd look OK.

I'm in Central Florida and local parts or shipping is fine with me. Would love to see a picture of what you've got! Thanks in advance!

Mike

Thanks, Rick! I just called to order. I'm looking forward to getting my 4th molding!

Still trying to figure out which rocker molding is correct (75 1/2" or 77 1/2"), anyone? Thanks!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back